- This event has passed.
Basin Harbor Sprint Triathlon II
August 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
We apologize. This event has been cancelled due to low registrations.
- August 18
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Basin Harbor Resort and Boat Club.
4800 Basin Harbor Road
Vergennes, VT 05491 United States
- 500 yard swim, 12.2 mile bike, 5K run
Individual: $60, Team of 2 or 3: $85 if registration is received by July 4, 2017
All racers whose registration is received by August 5 will receive a FREE RACE SHIRT. Any shirts that are not picked up prior to race start will be available for sale for $10 after the race. We will not mail shirts or prizes; however if you let us know that you cannot make it, we will hold your shirt for pick up at Shelburne Field House.
An additional $10 will be added to race day registrations.
- Check in/ Registration Time
Pre-race pick up will be at Fleet Feet Sports located at 77 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT on Friday, July 6, 2018 from noon until 4:00 pm.
Race Day registration and check in will be held at Basin Harbor on Saturday, August 18, 6:45 – 7:45 am. Bike drop off will open at 6:30 am and close at 7:30 am.
- Registration Confirmation
- Click here for an up-to-date list of registered racers. If you have any registration questions or notice your listing is incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Race Day Information
- Pre- and race-day information will be emailed to you once registration closes. Please be sure not to opt out of our emails, otherwise you will not receive this valuable information. If you have already opted out, please click here to sign up again.
- Directions to Race
- Directions to Basin Harbor
- Where to Park
- Please park in the fields at The Red Mill Restaurant at Basin Harbor.
Light refreshments will be provided following the race courtesy of Bruegger’s Bagels and Shelburne Market. In addition, you and your guests may opt to take advantage of several dining opportunities at Basin Harbor:
Pick up something to eat at the Harbor Store.
The Red Mill Restaurant at Basin Harbor (reservations recommended), opens at 11:30 AM
or the buffet lunch in the Ranger Room the day of the race. Ranger Room opens noon-2:30 PM.
Top 3 male and top 3 female individual as well as top 3 teams will be awarded prizes.
a bottle of wine courtesy of Shelburne Vineyard
a RaceVermont.com pint glass
A raffle of prizes donated by our sponsors will be held after the awards ceremony. You must be present to win.
- Please consider helping for this event. Contact Rayne at: 802-316-7142 or email@example.com
- General questions
- Call Rayne Herzog at: 802-316-7142 or firstname.lastname@example.org